Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Scary but True....
As retrieve the mail yesterday, there laid an envelope from the DMV. I reminder that my drivers licenses expires next month along with the reminder that yet I turn another year older!

I sit to brace myself as I opened the envelope wondering what might lay ahead of me....a written test? Another picture? A behind the wheel test?

Much to my surprise I just need to pay. With a clear driving record all these years....yes, clear....not even a single parking ticket out of my 29 years of driving I just need to pay. As I think back over the years of having to renew my licenses.....the last time I took a written driving test was when I was 15 1/2 years old to get my permit..... The scary question is......Would I be able to pass the written now?

1 comment:

Mike and Gail said...

where have you been? No posts. :D