Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another One
I just finished reading my fourth books since I have been off. "The Wedding" by Nicholas Sparks. What a sweet book....I started reading it yesterday and finished it this morning. I have read about four of Sparks' books and find them to be very heartwarming and some even touching my soul. Time to take a break from this genre and on to something different. I will have to scan my bookshelf & find some action packed adventure or something of the sort.

Today marks the 4th week since my surgery! In all I feel pretty darn good. I have some days when its a little tough (when I over do it) but for the most part things are coming along. I am excited to heal completely and get my life back. The life that I put on hold for almost 2 years. I have so much to catch up on!

1 comment:

Mike and Gail said...

TIME for you. WHAT is THAT? I hope you find it. When you do let me know the secret. :D